Short Story Blog Nexus

An experiment, a short story blog and a place for me to practice all rolled into one. If you decide to come back, you might be able to see my writing improve. =) Oh, and comment on the stories if you feel like it. =)

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm weird and I like smileys (the non-graphical types). =)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A rambling tale.

Just something off the top of my head, no planned structure, plot or characters. I.E.: Another experiment.

=================================================

It was a dark and stormy night, the thunder loud and lightning bright.

At a chilly and snowy height, there sat a damp and freezing knight.

With his fire and armor bright, in this gloomy and moody night.

For when he took his only bite, he saw a truly sorry sight.

His laptop only had a byte, what a totally wretched night.



=================================================

Okay, maybe there is a structure to this, but it's not in the story. =P It was kinda fun to type this up, but also a pain to think it up.

...

I think I better stop, or this rhyming wouldn't stop.

...

Damnit!



Edit: Removed the rhyming aid, for it's not a reading aid. ...aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home